If You Feel Ready to Downsize Your Life & Move to Mexico, Take A Look at My Interview with Elle Zimmerman of “She Made It”:
Do you ever feel tired of the busy, monotonous go-go-go of life?
Or ever think “I wish I could just get away…forever!”
Finally, in 2012, she decided to listen.
Listen in to hear:
- Why Katie and her husband decided to simplify their lives and move their family south of the border
- The mindset you need to write your own rules, break free of conventions and live a life that feels like YOU
- The innovative ways that Katie rejects consumer culture and cultivates curiosity and creativity in her 16-year-old twins
- Keys to creating a career that aligns with your passions
- Katie’s advice for other busy moms who want to create a different kind of life for their family
- How to deal with naysayers and stick to your truth
- Tips on how to simplify your life
Listen to the interview with Elle Zimmerman on:
Apple Podcasts: Ditching The Rat Race and Rewriting the Rules For Your Family
Spotify: She Made It
How to Contact Katie of Los O’Gradys in Mexico about a Move to Mexico:
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe to Stay Up-To-Date:
If you are ready to Simplify Your Life, Downsize Your Life and Move to Mexico, feel free to reach out to Katie at [email protected] for details on her customized, one-on-one Relocation Assistance.
*Be sure to travel with (and have your home outfitted with) Carbon Monoxide Detectors. You can read Katie’s story here to see why she is an advocate for Carbon Monoxide Safety and Awareness. Katie recommends a combination of both battery-operated and plug-in CO Monitors. Power outages can and do happen.