Are You Ready to Simplify Your Life & Move to Mexico?
Do you ever feel tired of the busy, monotonous go-go-go of life?
Or ever think “I wish I could just get away…forever!”
Finally, in 2012, she decided to listen.
Listen in to hear:
- Why Katie and her husband decided to simplify their lives and move their family south of the border
- The mindset you need to write your own rules, break free of conventions and live a life that feels like YOU
- The innovative ways that Katie rejects consumer culture and cultivates curiosity and creativity in her 17-year-old twins
- Keys to creating a career that aligns with your passions
- Katie’s advice for other busy moms who want to create a different kind of life for their family
- How to deal with naysayers and stick to your truth
- Tips on how to simplify your life
Listen to Katie’s interview with Elle Zimmerman on:
Apple Podcasts: Ditching The Rat Race and Rewriting the Rules For Your Family
Spotify: She Made It
If you are ready to Simplify & Downsize Your Life and want to discuss what a Move to Mexico entails, feel free to reach out to Katie at email@example.com for details on her personalized Relocation Assistance.
Subscribe to Stay Up-To-Date:
*Be sure to travel with (and have your home outfitted with) Carbon Monoxide Detectors. You can read here why Katie is an advocate for Carbon Monoxide Safety and Awareness and recommends a combination of both battery-operated and plug-in CO Monitors. Power outages can and do happen.